Day 4 Waiting out the rain.

This morning’s weather map showed us to be heading into bad thunderstorms today. Our goal is to make it to Waynesboro about 43 miles away. But in between is Mt Afton which we don’t want to climb in the rain. Especially if there is lighting.

Tomorrow’s plan is leave at daybreak and make it before the predicted afternoon thunderstorms.

Comments are closed.