Cross in 70-80 days.
June, July, August.
Ride everyday with short days versus rest days, weather permitting.
On road before sun up. Off road two hours before sun down. Get 6-10 hours riding.
Shooting to camp 100% just for grins.
Haircut every two weeks.
- Get up half hour before sun rise.
- eat oatmeal and drink coffee
- drink 32 oz Gatorade
- start riding before sunrise. Hot days use bike lights
- ride to breakfast
- hourly breaks with snacks (snickers, granola bars, fig newtons)
- mid day lunch and long break.
- late afternoon meal of the day from restaurant or grocery store.
- cleanup, toilet constitution
- charge electronics
- call home and do journal